Bermuda is committed to being at the forefront of innovation whilst ensuring that the Island continues to be regarded as a reputable and well-respected jurisdiction for international companies to do business.
Companies incorporate in Bermuda for reasons particular to their own circumstances – regardless of the line of business. Bermuda, however, offers benefits that rate first-class amongst the world’s business jurisdictions – these benefits include:
- Two hours flying time from the US East Coast
- Daily flights to and from important gateway cities and easy access to the UK and the Continent of Europe
- A long history of political, economic and social stability
- A legal system which is based on English Common Law
- A secure and modern business infrastructure
- The third largest insurance centre in the world
- Internationally accredited regulator
- A highly competitive tax environment
- A beautiful natural environment
- A good place to be – and a good place in which to do business
Find out more about becoming a member.